15ml sunflower oil
4 pork loin chops, fat removed
1 onion, finely diced
250g button mushrooms, sliced
100ml sour cream
1 Black Pepper Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat half the oil over medium heat and brown the chops on both sides then remove from the pan and place into an oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan and fry the onions until soft then add the mushrooms and fry until tender.
- Add the sour cream and water to the pan and stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Black Pepper Sauce.
- Allow simmering for 5 minutes stirring continuously to thicken then set aside.
- Remove pork chops from the oven when done, serve with creamy mashed potato and spoon the sauce over the chops.
For a lighter option replace the sour cream with plain yoghurt