250ml cheddar cheese, grated
1 onion, chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped (seeded)
1 Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
400ml cold water
50ml fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1 french loaf
5ml garlic, crushed
- Sauté onion in a splash of oil, toss in mince and brown.
- Add mushrooms and chilli and fry for a further 5 min.
- Mix sachet contents with 400 ml cold water and pour over mince.
- Bring to the boil, giving it a stir often, then simmer for about 10 min.
- Add chopped coriander.
- Cut the French loaf lengthways, hollow out a little of the soft bread and fill with the mince mixture.
- Top with crushed garlic and grated Cheddar cheese.
- Place under the grill until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown.
- served with a side salad.