500 g of mushrooms
400 g spinach leaves
40 ml olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
250 g cream fraiche
salt and freshly ground black pepper
toasted ciabatta bread
- Cut mushrooms into slices.
- Heat about 40 ml of olive oil in a deep frying pan.
- Add mushrooms and 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and fry until mushrooms are tender.
- Add 400 g of spinach leaves to mushrooms and fry until leaves are wilted.
- Add 250 g of creme fraiche and stir until creme fraiche is warm.
- Serve with slices of toasted ciabatta bread.