1 Creamy Garlic Sauce
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
250g smoked chicken, cut into cubes
12 slices white bread, crusts removed
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
2 rounds feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spread margarine evenly onto one side of the bread slices.
- Place the bread buttered side down into a greased 12 round muffin pan.
- Fill the bread cases with the smoked chicken and cherry tomatoes.
- In a jug mix together the eggs, cream, Creamy Garlic Sauce and Parsley.
- Pour the mix into the bread baskets so as to fill each one, season with Freshly ground Black Pepper and top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the filling is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes then remove baskets from the tins and serve.