Potchefstroom: On Wednesday, 8 August 2018, the Junior Provincial Commissioner and Junior Deputy Provincial Commissioners were appointed at the function that was held at Klerksdorp Recreation Centre.
The Junior Commissioner Project which emerged from the Junior Leadership Concept, amongst others provides an opportunity to invest in young people, is also an empowering tool which primarily intends to inculcate leadership, mentorship as well as moral and ethical values in the youth. It was arranged in partnership with the provincial Department of Education and Sports Development which was represented by Mrs Lekwape.
The following learners were introduced and announced as appointed as the Junior Provincial Management following the interview that took place earlier:
- Junior Provincial Commissioner: Jennifer Dube (Klerksdorp Cluster)
- Junior Deputy Provincial Commissioner: Management Intervention: Palesa Marwane
- Junior Deputy Provincial Commissioner: Detectives: Kgomotso Mokgaladi
- Junior Deputy Provincial Commissioner: Asset Management: Maimela Goralatiro
- Junior Deputy Provincial Commissioner: Human Resource Management: Mmabatho Bohelo
- Junior Deputy Provincial Commissioner: Policing: Magagane Nametsegang
In her remarks, the appointed Junior Provincial Commissioner, Jennifer Dube said that the starting point for success is desire. She thanked all involved in the project and that she is where she ought to be.
Upon congratulating the appointed Junior Provincial Commissioner and Junior Deputy Provincial Commissioners, the Provincial Commissioner, Lt Gen Baile Motswenyane, reminded the Junior Cluster Commanders that they are also part of provincial management as Clusters are an extension of the provincial office. She said further that the newly appointed youth will be ambassadors for the police. She concluded by urging Cluster Commanders to support and mentor the appointed learners.
Enquiries: Brigadier Sabata Mokgwabone: 082 496 9642